COVID-19 operational update
Photoshoots & Productions
At James Woodley Photography, we are pleased to again offer full service to your photoshoot or production. Although the world still isn't quite what it was, we have taken all necessary steps to ensure we can offer full service in the safest possible way.
- Wear protective coverings (masks & gloves) where necessary, especially during indoor productions.
- Test crew weekly/bi-weekly (dependant upon requirements).
- Obtain COVID tests at client's request prior to production commencement.
- Minimize crew and bystanders during production.
- Apply innovative measures for 'non-essential' shoot attendees to be able to remotely view the work as it is created. This will assist in minimizing the common crowding around monitors to view images as they are captured.
- Advise our clients to the best of our abilities on best practices for safety and cleanliness.
- Ensure that any props & equipment that we provide directly, will be properly sanitized prior to being handed to others.
- Avoid, where possible, placing of models in close proximity.
We will not:
- Engage in any reckless activity that could unintentionally cause spread of any germs or bacteria to third parties.
- Ask any models or crew to perform in a way that will put them in any danger.
- Accept bookings for productions that we believe do not have cast, crew, or client's safety in mind.
- Allow unnecessary grouping of individuals on set.
We understand that beliefs and theories regarding our current situation vary greatly from person to person. We respect everyone's right to form their own opinion, however for the time being, we will be operating under a 'worst case scenario' mentality.
If you would like to discuss the points above, have any questions or are looking to book a shoot in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out using the info below, or via the 'Contact' page in the site menu.
Tel: +1 (786) 766 8771
We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your future projects for when the world is back on it's feet.
Stay well and stay safe.